Safar Doustan Gharn Tour and Travel Agency with the Reg. No.348005, IATA member and holder of Activity license No. 33-2 1649-2 from Iran Tourism Organization, and permission No. 1811 from Iran Aviation Organization in 912/126-19947 was established in Tehran on 28/05/2001 by Mr. Amir Reza Taleban, the managing director.
BY TRAVELING WITH US , THE WORLD IS YOURS …
The SDT.Bookingee.com is a brand of Bookingee.com represented by Safar Doustan Tour & Travel Co.Ltd in Tehran, Iran.
The SDT.Bookingee.com team is made up of highly motivated and experienced travel industry and professionals sales officers .
We currently providing online B2B Access to more than 600 travel agency and tourism companies .
Frequent investments within the company means we are constantly growing and adapting to market demand, always offering that unique and powerful solution to our client.
Our headquarters is located in Tehran, Iran and we offer the best customer support available in this business.
Some of this Agency’s activities are as following;
1. Making four flights weekly full charter and yearly, Tehran -Istanbul since 2009 and a branch in Istanbul
2. Making seasonal full charter in Tehran - Antalya and Kusadasi and Izmir (Turkey)
3. Full charter flights and seasonal seat charters in Tehran – Tunisia since 2008
4. 2 weekly full charter yearly in Tehran - Cyprus – Tehran since 2010
5. Full charter and seat charter flights yearly in Tehran – Malaysia – Tehran since 2006
6. Full charter and seat charter flights in Tehran – Bangkok – Tehran since 2005
7. Seasonal full carter flights in Tehran - Delhi - Tehran since 2011 till 2013
8. Seasonal full carter flights in Tehran – Bulgaria – Tehran since 2010 till 2014
9. Seasonal seat charter in Tehran- Ukraine – Tehran since 2010 till 2013
10. Yearly seat charter in Tehran – Dubai – Tehran since 2004
11. Making group and individual tours yearly in Azerbaijan – Armenia – Maldives – Seychelles – Srilanka - Singapore – Brazil _ south Africa – Russia – Georgia
12. Making group and individual tours yearly in countries that are members of Schengen countries.
13. Cooperating with some Travel Agencies in Belgium, France, Italy, Greece, The Netherlands, Germany and providing tourism services to the passengers of these countries in visiting of Iran.